This bolt carrier group is built to the highest standards out of the highest quality materials and thoroughly inspected to ensure they will last a lifetime of hard use.
Black Nitride is a process commonly referred to as SBN (Salt bath nitride) and QPQ (quench polish quench). These are a form of nitrocarburizing or a Thermo Chemical treatment that improves wear resistance and corrosion resistance of ferrous metals with little or no dimensional change which causes the hardening of steel. The chemical bath results in a deep dark black with a harder, more durable finish.
• 8620 Carpenters Steel Carrier
• Salt-bath black nitride finish
• True Mil-Spec Dimensions
• Carpenters 158 steel bolt
• 4130 steel gas key with grade 8 staked screws
• 4140 steel extractor and cam pin
• Hard chrome ground 8740 steel firing pin
• Magnetic particle inspected
• M16 profile cut
• Lifetime Warranty