This AR9-style 9mm bolt carrier group is specifically designed for use in pistol caliber carbines. It features a ramped bolt, for compatibility with standard AR fire control groups. It is also fully compatible with both Colt and Glock-style lower receivers.
Black Nitride is a process commonly referred to as SBN (Salt bath nitride) and QPQ (quench polish quench). These are a form of nitrocarburizing or a Thermo Chemical treatment that improves wear resistance and corrosion resistance of ferrous metals with little or no dimensional change which causes the hardening of steel. The chemical bath results in a deep dark black with a harder, more durable finish.
• 8620 Carpenters Steel Carrier
• 17-4 Hardened Stainless Firing Pin
• Salt-bath nitride finish
• Heat treated for hardness and wear resistance
• Fully staked anti-rotation key
• MPI inspected
• Pinned, removable counterweight for compatibility with all buffer systems
• Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.