The Aero Precision M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Through careful adherence to mil-spec dimensions and the use of Type III Hard Coat Anodizing, Aero has ensured this receiver is of the highest quality, and has the correct component interface.
Don’t forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit, specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Threaded rear takedown pin detent hole (uses a 4-40 set screw)
- Threaded Bolt catch for a screw pin (no roll pin is needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Cerakote Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
There are no reviews yet.