The L5AWM 300BLK 20 magazine has been specifically engineered for use with heavy subsonic .300 Blackout ammunition, particularly with 200+ grain projectiles. The updated internal magazine geometry for the L5AWM 300BLK 20 allows these longer heavier bullets to stack properly, which increases feeding reliability when compared to a traditional .223/5.56 magazine. The outside of the mag body is molded with distinctive .300 Blackout markings and the magazine ships with a contrasting flat dark earth floor plate for easy visual identification.
NOTE: These magazines have been specifically designed and optimized to alleviate the stacking and feeding issues commonly experienced when running 200+ grain subsonic .300BLK cartridges in standard .223/5.56 magazines. If you are shooting lightweight supersonic .300BLK ammunition (<150gr), we recommend using a standard .223/5.56 L5AWM magazine.
Specifically engineered for 200+ grain
Stamped with 300 Blackout markings
for caliber organization
Contrasting FDE floorplates provide
instant visual identification
Lancer set out to design a better 5.56 magazine; one with the reliability of steel, durability of polymer and weight of aluminum – the L5AWM. The magazine design includes a one-piece, wrap-around steel feed lip assembly and an aggressive surface texture to create the ultimate hybrid magazine tough enough for military, LE and commercial use. The L5AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems, including M4/M16/AR15, SCAR16, HK416, ARX160, SIG556, ARC, IWI Tavor, SA80, and many more.
- The L5AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems, including M4/M16/AR15, SCAR16, HK416, ARX160, SIG556, ARC, SIG MCX, IWI Tavor, IWI X95, SA80, chambered in 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington or .300 AAC Blackout.
- Designed, tooled, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
Increased Durability and Reliability
- Proprietary polymer body offers unmatched durability, even in sub-freezing conditions (tested from -40F to +180F)
- Hardened steel feed lips do not bend, deform, or crack under hard use or extended storage
- Impact and chemical resistant polymer body meets or exceeds military testing standards
- Non-tilt follower with stainless steel spring allows for loaded mag storage without degrading performance
Improved Combat Readiness
- Translucent magazine bodies (select models) make for easy pre-training inspections
- Expedites visual confirmation of ammunition levels during and between exercises
Superior Safety and Efficiency
- Reduces weapon malfunctions by providing increased reliability
- Allows for immediate visual identification of ammunition type
- Increases ammunition awareness during reloads
There are no reviews yet.